Saturday, July 17, 2010

Free Golf Clubs... Sure, I'd love some...

So a few months ago, a new golf forum was started (www.mygolfspy.com), and as a way to encourage people to join they were giving away prizes.

SO, I thought a few prizes would be fun...

8th place - Never Compromise NCX-Ray Tau Putter


Then there was the Avatar Contest - Winner
First my avatars - 

 And the prize -  A Gene Nead Custom Handmade "Damascus" Steel Divot Tool

 Next was the "Lottery" where they sent out 24 different pieces of golf equipment to be tested.  I received a Miyazaki Kusala Blue 72 Driver shaft which I will review later.
Oh, I forgot to mention a few other things that have nothing to do with MyGolfSpy...

Leaderboard Golf was having a contest where you had to guess the top four finishers in the US Open.  Top 3 win prizes... I won a 57 degree Sand Wedge.



A Taylormade 6 iron that Taylormade was giving away to encourage people to try their new irons, a Golfpride putter grip which is on my NC putter, a Lamkin grip which is on the driver, A Taylormade hat from an event at Golf Galaxy, and 2 dozen Callaway Tour xi golfballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment