Thursday, April 19, 2012

Golf season has started...

and that means more free golf stuff...

First up for the season is a T-Shirt form a company I had never heard of before.  The company (Cru Golf) is a manufacturer of pretty cool looking old skool style leather headcovers.  They make everything by hand, and even though they are a fairly small (and new) company, they already have tour players rocking their headcovers.  That must mean the quality is top notch.  I'd love to say I won some headcovers, but I didn't.  Actually, It would be hard to know the Sumi-G's out of the bag...

SO, what did I win you ask?  I pretty cool T-shirt with their logo on it - "Spike it, and Strike it"




Oh, apparently the blogpolice say I need to disclose that I have no association with this company other than entering a contest, as if that wasn't totally obvious... So there, I have disclosed...

No comments:

Post a Comment