Monday, February 22, 2010

Freebie Fun....

So, I should probably tell you all that I am a Coupon Clipping Freak....I love the forums at Hot Coupon World and A Full Cup. I scour my feed reader for new deals constantly and I can spend hours in Target, Rite Aid, CVS and Walmart with my coupons, searching for hidden deals! I love getting free trials and coupons in the mail - ever since I was a little girl I would RUN to the mailbox to look for mail - and now I am getting great stuff - samples, coupons, full size products and more, all for free! I thought this would be a great place to share some of my favorite deals and freebies with you - there are plenty of GREAT coupon and deal blogs out there, and I am not going to list everything that is available, but I did want to share some of the highlights of each day with you.

Brian is really great at finding these deals and freebies too, and we generally receive two or three products or coupons each day along with a great variety of magazines - we get Family Fun, Woman's Day, Weight Watchers, Golf Digest, Bass Master, Shape, Glamour, Taste of Home - a TON of magazines, all for free because of the deals we see online. In addition to the major coupon savings we receive, its such a great way for us to try out new products. Keep checking back for my favorite deals of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment