Friday, February 19, 2010

So here we are...

Hey there...

Welcome to our new project! Brian and I decided to start a blog...well, ok, I decided and he's along for the ride...to journal our year. As a (on hiatus) scrapbooker, this is one way I've found to keep track of our life in a format I can do everyday. If we aren't near our computers, our iPhones are always handy and we can pop in and post easily - love that about this day and age we are living in - easy access to technology!

So a little more about us...

Cheryl...In addition to being a wife, a momma and a teacher, I'm... a Mac Addict, permanently attached to my IPhone, a crafty girl and a really good cook. I am the baby of the family and l love to drive my brother and sisters crazy with my antics. I have no patience. I have two tattoos and am adding a third. I over analyze, over commit and over plan. I have a really big vocabulary. I despise poor grammar and bad manners. I say what I think before I think about saying it. I love shopping and a good sale. . I'm superstitious. I love a good glass of white wine...or two. My brother is teaching me how to be a gardener and I'm getting pretty good at it. I am very chatty, yet antisocial, a chronic worrier, extremely sarcastic, high strung, a shopping fanatic, decidedly indecisive, highly caffeinated, shoe obsessed, slightly crazy, overly hyper, completely sassy, fiesty, green eyed girl - totally living my happily ever after.

Brian...I'm "the man of the house". I teach urban high schoolers - freshmen to be exact, and I know a lot of Biology stuff. I grew up in the country, I drive a truck, I golf, I drink beer and actually, I like to drink beer while I golf. I can waste hours on the Internet. I do manly things like watch sports and use power tools. I also shop with Cheryl and know my way around the mall (Note from Cheryl - Bonus Points for that, B!:)). I like traveling, camping and getting muddy. Did I mention I like golf?

So, check back...you can look for posts from me and from B...giving a working mom and dad's perspectives on juggling life's curveballs, DIYing a house, living on a budget, and growing a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment