Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Years goal... (Brian)

Well, Cheryl and I went out and bought new iPhone4's this week...  It was a pretty good deal as well, they are normally $199 each, but Radio Shack had a deal for $51 off saving us $102.  Not a bad deal at all, especially since I knew I could sell our old 3G's for $200 a piece.  So, when all was said and done we were paid $100 to upgrade out 2 and a half year old phones.

I'll post my review of the iPhones some time in the future, but for now, my goal is to take a picture every day of 2011.  It might be of Connor, vacations, food, golf, camping, new toys, my truck, school, whatever I feel like taking a picture of...  Who knows, I will probably forget after a week, but if I do remember, it could be pretty cool in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment