Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Out with the old....in with the new! Here's hoping 2011 is full of love, laughter, prosperity and good health for all of our family and friends! :) I have always heard that you should spend the first day of the new year in the way that you want to spend the rest of the year....so today I cleaned out the closet...created a HUGE donation for our local thrift store and a matching HUGE hand me down pile for my sister and niece...and got that all nice and organized...whew! I can see the closet floor! Now we are waiting for our dear friends to arrive so we can go out to dinner to celebrate the holidays together! So, I guess that means that I am looking to spend the next year organized, charitable, comfy and cozy at home, and with good friends...sounds great to me!

I love Brian's photo of the day idea...can't wait to see what that entails...perhaps I shall even hijack it on occasion and do it as well...although my exciting photos would probably be what I was wearing or something like that! We will see...we will see! Until then...we hope that you are spending the day in a way that sets the tone for the rest of the year...and that health and happiness fill your home this year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment